Youth Services Program Coordinator
This position is to support the growth and development of the Youth Leadership Network (YLN), the ongoing operations of the Massachusetts Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) and perform administrative activities to insure tracking and information for reports is readily available for youth services including camp. The Youth Services Program Coordinator will facilitate activities to help aid and empower young people to plan for successful futures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Outreach and Recruitment :
- Collaborates with partnering organization / camps serving Easter Seal youngsters by recruiting applicants, making selection decisions in consultation with the camp personnel, planning and assisting in conducting pre-camp orientation.
- Assist in the development and documentation of educational programs to be implemented for all Youth Leadership initiatives.
- Responsible for organization, planning, participating and documenting all activities related to YLF and YLN interagency committee meetings.
- Assist with YLF/YLN outreach and recruitment to include scheduling interviews with potential delegates and peer leaders.
- Attend outreach events with the Youth Leadership Manager as appropriate and in some instances independently.
- Ensure administrative organization and documentation of Youth Leadership programs
- Collect and organize contact information of professionals and organizations that are interested in Youth Leadership programming.
- Assists YLF/YLN administrative team in monitoring and updating social media in compliance with Easter Seals MA guidelines.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume email@example.com
- Excellent written, organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Access).
- 3 years experience in human service or related field.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working with youth and people with disabilities.
Easter Seals is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. People with disabilities and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply
Easter Seals Massachusetts - 7 months ago