Openings as of 5/22/2013
Minnetonka Youth Volleyball Coach
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
More Sharing Services
Email To A Friend
open until filled
Community Education/Volleyball Coach
Minnetonka Community Education
Summer Volleyball Camps:
Mon. - Fri., June 24-28, 11 am - 6 pm
Mon. - Fri., July 22-26, 11 am - 6 pm
Primary Objective of Positions:
Provide coaching services in a high quality volleyball program for girls in grades 4-12, in beginner, intermediate, and advanced volleyball clinics. Ensure a safe and fun program for participants.
1. Assist Head Volleyball Coach in planning and implementing curriculum for one-week clinics.
2. Supervise participants.
3. Help all players develop to their full potential
4. Support and promote Minnetonka Volleyball philosophies in regards to coach and player development
5. Implement program goals and guidelines
6. Enforce discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times and establish and manage activity penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
7. Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
1. Extensive knowledge of volleyball
2. Successful experience in volleyball instruction and coaching; ability to teach fundamental skills
3. Positive, enthusiastic, respectful attitude
4. Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to children and adults
5. Ability to work under minimal supervision
6. Ability to relate well to children and parents
7. Commitment to program's high standards
8. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
9. Proven record of punctuality and responsibility