Youtube and Mobile Marketing Associate
You can learn anything on Udemy.
Today, over 2,000,000 students in 190+ countries are taking online courses on Programming, Yoga, Design, Photography, Spanish, Marketing, Guitar, Finance, Cake Decorating, and so much more.
More than 14,000 courses (in 10 different languages!) have been published in our marketplace. Each course is designed and taught by an expert instructor and hundreds of new courses are published every month. So whether you want get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, or just further a passion, Udemy’s here to help you achieve your goals.
Founded in 2010, Udemy has raised a total of $16 million in venture capital and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We're a small team with a big mission - to help anyone learn anything, online. We're looking for folks who are incredibly hungry, passionate, smart, fun, scrappy, (we could go on : -)) to help us achieve that mission.
And right now we’re looking for a scrappy, analytical, creative marketer who can unlock a new channel (Youtube) and grow an existing channel (Mobile) for user acquisition. You’ll focus 70% of your time on Youtube and 30% of your time on mobile marketing (iOS and Android).
- You will own Udemy’s Youtube, iOS, and Android user acquisition channels - that means everything from developing the strategy to executing it.
- You will become and expert in Youtube and mobile marketing.
- You’ll come up with dozens of ideas for unlocking Youtube for user acquisition, test them, and measure the results.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
- 1-3 years of experience at a fast-growing consumer internet startup
- You have a deep passion for Udemy and our mission
- You’re highly analytical and have a strong disposition for data-driven decision making
- You’re a creative thinker. When you run into a brick wall you quickly come up with 10 different ways to run around it
- You have drive & persistence - you won’t let that brick wall knock you down!
- You are an advanced user of Excel, or you’re excited to improve your Excel skills
- You have some knowledge of SQL, or you’re excited to learn SQL
- You can design, build, and maintain complex processes
- You have a team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals both remotely and in the office
Udemy is based in SOMA, San Francisco. We offer a competitive base salary, equity, 100% paid health insurance for employees; unlimited paid time off; lunch 3 days a week; breakfast one day a week; massages on site; a kegerator and game room and unlimited snacks and beverages.
Learn more about Udemy, our mission, culture, philosophies, and team .
UDEMY IN THE NEWS
Xconomy - At Udemy, Online Education Meet the Marketplace
TNW - Udemy is now teaching over 1 million students as it adds localized support for 10 new languages
Slate - Udemy Instructor Earns Nearly Half a Million Dollars Teaching Online
Venturebeat - School’s out! Udemy nabs $12M to drive down the cost of higher ed
San Francisco Chronicle - Startups put new spin on online teaching
GigaOm - A new way to make six figures on the Web: Teaching
Mashable - Udemy Puts Ivy-League Profs on Your Desktop For Free
New York Times - Online Teaching Platform Udemy Raises $1M, Still Too Cool for School
Udemy provides the following tools for educators:
Content Platform: Publish videos, Presentations, Articles and our new presentation/video...