- Newark, NJ
- Detroit, MI
- Philadelphia, PA
- Houston, TX
Technology Freak? Born to advocate? Do you love your smartphone?
If you are tech savvy, passionate about technology, know smartphones inside and out and are a “people-person”, we may have the perfect job for you!
MarketStar’s ZTE USA team currently has a part time opportunity available as a ZTE Brand Advocate who will be responsible for supporting general maintenance of ZTE products within carrier locations within their assigned territory.
The ideal candidates will have strong presentation and training skills, wireless industry knowledge and ability to merchandise and troubleshoot client products, and be willing to work weekends as needed.
Apply now as this is a hot opportunity, and these positions will fill up fast! Potential opportunities for full-time work!
ZTE Brand Advocate Duties:
ZTE Brand Advocate is:
- Store Support – Coordinate all aspects of ZTE’s in-store presence. This involves sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours, and special event schedule planning.
- Data Capture – Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports
- Event Support – This involves demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours, and special event schedule planning.
- Face-to-Face Training – Train in-store sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of ZTE’s products. Training would be conducted in both formal and informal settings.
- Formal Training – Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of client’s products.
- Merchandising – Responsible for maintaining and repairing client product displays. Ensure client products are set to plan-o-gram. Gain commitments for increased shelf share.
- Store Within a Store (SWAS) support – Support general maintenance of ZTE carrier locations, which include but are not limited to changing of product display, merchandising, basic troubleshooting, and change out display components.
- Tech savvy
- Customer/people friendly, professional appearance
- Good communication skills & dependable
- Smartphone owner preferred
- Superior technology understanding, related work experience a major plus
- Superior customer service skills; Relaxed, confident and able to connect with consumers
- Previous sales and/or demonstration experience
- Previous wireless experience
- Previous retail experience
- Event experience a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Must reside within the territory you are applying for
Pay: $15/Hour + Mileage
Hours: 20 Hours/Week - Typically weekdays but must be able to work a ocassional weekend when an event occurs
Please see the map through the following link to see all the territories for ZTE. Please reference the territory you wish to cover in the questionnaire portion of your application.
ZTE Brand Advocate Territory Map (Full List)
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...