Provide administrative support to sales, fixed operations, field and staff manager at zone office.
1. Gather and enter data from multiple sources, to generate scheduled and ad hoc reports.
2. Communicate with field managers and dealers regarding sales incentives, including but not limited to: rebates, conquest, special APR financing, loyalty, etc. Manage the paper and electronic files of these programs.
3. Analyze sales incentives data to determine exceptions and management approvals needed.
4. Create custom reports for special projects and presentations.
5. Provide accurate and timely administrative support and coordination for special projects, presentations, reports, memos, etc.
6. Answer and route telephone calls, distribute mailings and faxes to field staff and dealers.
7. Update and maintain calendars, and manage paper and electronic files.
8. Coordinate meetings, conference calls, training classes, travel arrangements, etc.
9. Prepare and track status of documents, correspondence, memos, and forms such as Purchase Requisitions, Payment Requests, Travel Authorizations, etc.
10. Coordinate and plan office supply requirements.
11. Coordinate and track department performance plans and award activities.
12. May track attendance and lost time.
13. Perform other duties as required.
• 1-3 years general office experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
• Prior experience managing multiple projects.
• Strong verbal/written/interpersonal skills.
• Proficient use of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Must present and maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
• Accuracy is key.
• Prior experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable and/or coordinating a department budget.
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 11 months ago