Heineken USA Inc|
orporated is one of America’s premier beer importers and the US subsidiary of the world’s second largest brewer.
The Heineken Company is the exclusive importer of Heineken Lager Beer and Amstel Light. Heineken USA has evolved toward a portfolio-oriented company. As of 2005, Heineken USA entered into an agreement with Femsa Cerveza unit of Mexican brewer Fomento Economico Mexican (CCM) and will head the sales, distribution and marketing of the brands Tecate, Dos Equis, Sol, Bohemia and Carta Blanca.
In 2006, Heineken USA updated a flagship brand and began to test market the first major U.S. line extension of the Heineken name in more than 125 years. In 2006, Heineken USA introduced a smooth, new luxury light brand Heineken Premium Light.
GROWTH IS THE MAIN THEME AT Heineken USA. We are about growing our business, our categories and our image of our brands. We are about growing our people in terms of their development—personally and professionally.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a Zone Business Development Manager. Serves as the key analytics management point person supporting zone sales. Capture and analysis of information including Nielsen, Cognos, and Qualtircs to bring insight to zone sales teams (including uncovering pricing opportunities. Provide solutions that support distributor and retailer plans. Facilitate new & best practice including sell sheet development and support. Ensure communication and actions aligned with National commercial priorities. Help identify acceleration markets and develop plan to support.
In addition, incumbent will be responsible for the following:
Plan and prepare
- Leading analytical support in the Zone’s Annual Business Planning Process
- Leading analytical support in the Zone trimester planning process
- Providing fact-based solutions which help the zone achieve annual plans.
- Implementing Mission Apollo through account selection, execution standards, and alignment with brand strategies. These tactics are aligned with national direction based on high rate of sale and opportunity brands and packages.
Measure and improve
- Developing sales sheets which support internal and external partners.
- Lead and directing zone teams in driving price realization, display execution, distribution growth of core packages, visibility, and execution standards.
- Spending time in market with zone teams assessing opportunities.
- Managing data and identify opportunities for zone sales teams.
- Creating, Implementing and sharing best practices.
- Leading training of HUSA, distributor and retailer partners within the zone.
- Provide and recommend analytical support for review of sales performance on a monthly (or more frequent) basis.
- Develop zone-specific analyses for depletions, distribution and display execution
- Address data needs as requested by zone.
- Share analytical best practices with other analysts / zones.
- Be Brave
- Decide & Do
- Hunt as a Pack
- Take it Personally
- Customer Insight
- Category, Portfolio and Brand Understanding
- Key Customer Planning
- Exposure to distributor management preferred
- Experience working with beverage distribution models preferred
- Exposure to retail account management preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Significant analytical experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred (PowerPoint, Access, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree
Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries....