Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), based in Sunnyvale, Calif., is the premier radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care, with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company’s leading edge technologies – the CyberKnife and TomoTherapy Systems – are designed to deliver radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, image guided radiation therapy, and adaptive radiation therapy. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com .
The Zone Sales Director is responsible for managing the assigned region and is tasked with meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual Bookings and Revenue operating plans and for maintaining total expenses and expenses for each member of the team within operational budgets. The Zone Sales Director will be responsible for insuring that all expenditures and financial transactions are in compliance with NEMA and company guidelines and are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant.
The Zone Sales Director is responsible for insuring the territory sales directors, specialists and clinical managers collaborate to achieve all regional goals and objectives. The Zone Sales Director is the key individual on the team responsible for educating, directing, coaching, motivating and developing each member of the team and will addresses any development needs for any direct reports as needed in a timely manner.
One of the key responsibilities of the Zone Sales Director is to build the sales funnel for the region and develop strategies to penetrate competitive accounts and aggressively grow market share within the zone. Assists the team in creating solutions that meet customer requirements. Work with each team member to develop overall territory sales plan to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual business Booking and Revenue results. Interfaces with Service Management to help ensure high customer satisfaction. The manager will also have responsibility for communicating market trends, Win/Loss analysis, regional market share, competitive trends and conveying any other issues to appropriate personnel within company.
Manages conflicting strategic priorities and multiple opportunities to find the best way of creating long-term success. Promotes a culture of accountability on team by giving direct reports greater ownership of business issues and opportunities. Fosters an environment where best practices are shared and individual contributors are inspired to contribute and act in ways consistent with best interests of entire organization.
The ideal candidate will have
- 10+ years sales management experience and be able to manage large zone ($50M+).
- Strong Leadership skills in managing a commercial team with strong performance track record (ex. growing a business from small to large scale)
- Executive-level sales/sales management experience.
- Proven ability to recruit and develop professional sales representatives.
- Develop and maintain annual strategic plans to penetrate new accounts.
- Responsible for all activities within region – develop region strategy, Account & relationship management including KOL’s and Luminary Sites.
- Responsible for account strategy, i.e.: Pricing, Product, Site Visits, Presentations, etc
- Ultimate responsibility for operating plan of region, including forecast, funnel, Closing deals, competitive market, Reporting up, Forecast Accuracy, Win/Loss quarterly reporting.
- Proven track record of building a large and sustainable funnel for the region.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to create multi-year strategic deals.
- BA/BS Required, MBA preferred.
Accuray - 13 months ago