Nexius is currently hiring a Zoning Specialist in the Seattle, Washington area. This is a professional consulting position with Nexius’ Network Deployment Organization. Nexius provides a range of Network Deployment services that can support our customers at all stages of site development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and interaction with RF Engineering, Real Estate, and Construction departments.
- Existing Lease and Zoning file audits and review.
- Preliminary Zoning review and analysis of search rings assigned.
- Procure and analyze zoning maps, tax maps, deeds, title and other documentation for selected properties.
- Zoning and Construction plan review.
- Complete Zoning applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinate the zoning process with outside counsel and vendors.
- Attend community meetings and zoning hearings.
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience wireless telecom zoning, planning or related field.
- Demonstrated Market knowledge of real estate, zoning and permitting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Highly motivated able to work under aggressive project schedules.
- Excellent computer/reporting skills.
- Must possess a high level of negotiation and inter-personal skills.
- College Degree Preferred.
Nexius - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nexius specializes in delivering end-to-end network services, software and business intelligence solutions to leading network operators and...