At FuelQuest our mission is to be the preferred partner of companies dedicated to better controlling and managing their costs and margins by delivering value-based solutions and services complimented by world-class support. We are committed to deliver measurable value to our customers and to continually expand that value through improvements to our solutions and processes. These improvements are enabled by our highly motivated team of industry and solution experts collaborating in an environment of teamwork, empowerment and accountability.
We are currently seeking a Zytax Compliance Support Manager for our Houston, TX office. In this role, you will be managing the Zytax Compliance support team, which acts as the primary contact for end-users of the FuelQuest Fuel Tax System Zytax Compliance and files fuel taxes on behalf of some clients. The manager will oversee the daily operations of the Zytax Compliance Support team, including resource scheduling, fuel tax filing, issue resolution and communication. The manager will also provide reporting metrics and analysis on the issues coming into the support team. The manager will also act as a support specialist for certain issues or customers. Most customer contacts are via email, and there is also some direct communication via phone and GoToMeeting live support session. In this capacity, you will be on point to document the reported issue and track its status through resolution. Most issues will be resolved by you or a member of the support team. Occasionally, some issues will need to be escalated other departments within FuelQuest.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Manage the daily operations of the support team.
- Directly manage the Zytax Compliance Support Specialists.
- Actively monitor and prioritize case statuses to ensure that customers meet tax filing deadlines
- Monitor status of monthly tax filing for our business in which we file on behalf of customers.
- Maintain integrity of customer confidential financial information.
- Providing end-user support via troubleshooting, diagnostics and resolving issues within the Zytax Compliance application. Resolution is typically in the form of suggested changes to the Zytax Compliance configuration, data manipulation, rule settings or specific \\\'how to\\\' instruction.
- Act as the primary point of contact for live customers. Will support regularly scheduled upgrade releases to the customers.
- Function as a FuelQuest subject matter expert on existing functionality as it relates to the industry and its customers. Use resources provided by development teams to reference state mandated tax changes, rate requirements, and environmental compliance. In this regard you will:
- Log use cases problem/resolution for future development changes.
- Support end-user testing of new releases of Zytax Compliance software.
- Support the FuelQuest professional services team with new customer set up and configuration.
- Proactively monitor system changes to help customers achieve system supported business objectives.
Highly Desired Experience and Skills:
- 3 years minimum direct people management experience.
- Ability to communicate with management level resource internally and externally.
- Outstanding written skills, i.e. grammar and spelling
- Strong ability to prioritize customer issues.
- Familiarity with using or providing help desk support for a web based business application
- Experience in a customer support role where tracking and reporting issues and status of resolution were involved.
- Ability to document issues clearly and concisely in order for other team members to assist in
- resolution with little or no follow up needed for clarification.
- Comfortable handling multiple issues, i.e. multi-tasking
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently while serving in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Clear, outstanding telephone skills and consistent projection of a positive image to internal and
- external customers.
- Experience with handling both proprietary and confidential information.
- Network/system navigation skills such as getting to FTP directories, accessing systems thru
- remote desktop or VPN.
- Documentation and organization.
- Certifications or formal training in help desk or customer support.
- Experience training end-users using new or modified software.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Fuel Industry strongly preferred.
- Basic SQL is a plus.
- Flexibility during peak operations time.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited, 4-year institution preferred
- Experience: 3-10 years
FuelQuest - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard