DAE (www.dae.com) is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency and one of the top ten Asian-American advertising agencies in the U.S. Based in San Francisco and founded in 1990, this boutique agency is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and multicultural.
Unique opportunity to join DAE in a supervisory role, providing strategic direction, oversight and leadership to our Account Services team. An excellent strategist and project manager who has solid knowledge of the Asian-American market, you have proven track record of at least 10 years experience in developing, selling and executing integrated marketing/advertising campaigns.
You will manage the stability and growth of accounts by ensuring that client needs are anticipated and properly met. The position is responsible for leading the direction, development and profitability of accounts.
Only “go-getters” who can see the big picture and provide sharp insights and relevant strategies that move client brands forward need apply.
- 10+ years experience in Fortune 500 consumer marketing and/or agency account management
- 7+ years supervisory experience
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strategic, innovative and independent thinker
- Highly proactive, ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent client service and business acumen, polished presentation and writing skills
- Able to see the big picture yet hone in on details that matter
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects on time and within budget
- Humble about your work and able to accept constructive criticism
- A consummate learner
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Fluent in English; direct knowledge of one Asian culture or fluent in an Asian language a plus
- Must be a U.S. citizen or already authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume. Include “Account Director” on the email subject line.
DAE is located in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco. Easy public transportation access (Montgomery BART station, many MUNI stops).