Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in a timely fashion. Qualified candidates, please submit updated resume with cover letter listing required salary for immediate consideration - eFax 855-650-3219
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals & Deadlines, Professionalism
Successful candidates for the opportunity of MHS Business Development Manager, you will need:
- 7 - 10 years of sales experience demonstrating progressive sales success/track record
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration or related field. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- The skill to strategically map large complex accounts.
- Comfort working at the boardroom level.
- Experience in the Garage Management and/or Medical Transportation field is a plus.