Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP) is America's largest therapy staffing firm targeting professionals who seek contract and permanent roles in physical, occupational and speech therapy. We pride ourselves on our ability to staff hospitals and clinics nationwide with professional therapists (speech, occupational and physical) through rapid response and high level customer service. Our team of national recruiters and account managers take pride providing the best and most timely service to our clients. And we ensure our therapists are provided assignments that meet their professional needs.
We aggressively seek talented and enthusiastic individuals who can help us achieve our mission to delivering superior staffing services to hospitals and clinics nationwide while providing our therapists with the best professional opportunities. Our talented team of national recruiters and account managers understand and are committed to delivering their best, every day. Their success represents JTP and we want all to succeed as professional healthcare recruiters and account managers. Our future depends on them and therefore we are devoted to supporting our team.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission plan
- Health Benefits (Effective on your 1st day of employment)
- 401(k) Company matching program
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
- Upward mobility in a company that is at the top of the industry
As an account executive you will be in charge of developing strong client relationships with hospitals and clinics throughout the country selling our therapy staffing services. This entails connecting with decision makers, closing accounts, negotiating contracts and providing clients with the highest level of customer service. You will also team with our talented and experienced healthcare national recruiters to provide the best therapists for their staffing needs.
Experience and skills:
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent phone sales skills; cold calling, networking, lead referrals
- Professional selling and customer relationship building skills
- Long term account management development skills
- Knowledge of healthcare staffing desired but not necessary
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be self motivated
If you are seeking to develop your professional sales career with a high quality service company within the growing healthcare industry this might be the right career move for you. We provide our sales team with on-going marketing lead generation programs and social media marketing enhancing your ability to connect with your future clients.