AugustineIdeas is aggressively looking for an experienced Account Manager to support its continued growth and expansion into the Dallas market. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns for agency clients in the food/CPG industry. The Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day client service and project management across multiple disciplines, ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of all projects as well as key metrics for ROI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day service of clients.
- Strategizes, recommends, develops, implements and evaluates a wide range of agency projects, including traditional advertising, branding/identity, marketing, signage, outdoor, website development, online marketing and social media campaigns.
- Sets and maintains goals and budgets of client account, through client input, industry or product knowledge, and team collaboration. Understands and uses market data to adjust and redirect campaigns as needed.
- Leads and integrates account team (production manager, creative services, digital services, public relations, shopper marketing, business development) and delegates deliverables on behalf of client.
- Keeping apprised of job progress and approving project timing and budgets.
- Understands and uses Client and Profits software for the creation, time tracking and trafficking of jobs. Reviews jobs, codes and tasks to ensure account team members code and track time accordingly.
- Keeps apprised of the client’s brands, products, services and marketing developments as well as those within their industry.
- Tracks, codes, and enters time in C&P to ensure accurate billing of client.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email, phone calls, messages, faxes and meeting coordination.
- Resolves problems and issues arising from client and/or project and identifies key learnings and best practices to prevent repeat of incident.
- Proofs creative work and reviews with client for final approval in a timely manner. Provides create direction and feedback before final approval by creative director. Creates and executes creative briefs when necessary.
- Effectively presents and sells all agency work/proposals to clients, identifying opportunities for the client within their industry or market, generating ideas both for clients and the agency.
- Minimum 8 years of general marketing experience 8 years’ related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with marketing food, grocery, and consumer packaged goods a plus.
- General understanding of public relations, social media, creative services, advertising, production, marketing, retail and sales. Shopper marketing experience a plus.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of project and time management.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative, fast-paced and interconnected environment.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
This is a full-time position, working remotely in Dallas, TX. The Account Manager will work primarily on-site at our client location, and occasionally from home. Travel to agency headquarters in California will be required for initial on-boarding.
AugustineIdeas is an award-winning, integrated marketing and communications agency based in Roseville, California. If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with AugustineIdeas may be for you. Visit us online to learn more www.AugustineIdeas.com.
Please send resumes with desired salary requirements .
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 18 months ago
AugustineIdeas is an integrated marketing and communications agency fueled by the passion and ideas of great people. Whether you're a...