Traction is looking for an Account Supervisor to join our team in our San Francisco office. The Account Supervisor is responsible for managing and leading the agency’s day-to-day relationship with clients that result in long-term repeat business and positive referrals for new business. They help our clients identify strategic and design objectives and proactively engages in establishing best practices to advance their business.
Skills & Requirements
- Assist in identifying client business goals leading client in appropriate strategic directions.
- Outline expectations of, and communicate effectively with, agency team members
- Oversee successful completion and excellent quality of client deliverables.
- Grow accounts by consistently identifying and tracking new opportunities through existing clients.
- Establish and maintain desired profit margin for all projects.
- Review Statements of Work (SOW), be integral in accurate estimating for client, set realistic client expectations for project.
- Review all legal and documentation with client and educate on Traction process and expectations.
- Drive development of Creative Brief(s), obtaining input and approval from internal departments.
- Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal situations
- Address client issues or concerns with client as soon as they arise.
- Research and evaluate alternative paths or opportunities that may be considered during project phases, and make recommendations to clients and management regarding best options.
- Track actual performance versus estimate and advise client of any discrepancies early in the process.
- Maintain excellent communication skills and diplomacy, both internally within Traction and externally with client teams and vendors.
- Possess knowledge of current and successful advertising and marketing techniques.
- Possess excellent time management, budget monitoring, and negotiation skills.
- Possess the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Possess technical abilities including general functional understanding of interactive technologies.
- Develop strategic objectives (Account Plan) for assigned accounts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-6 years experience managing client accounts at agency and/or web development firm.
- Experience and knowledge of design and design process, including user-experience design.
- High-level, strategic understanding and experience implementing popular web technologies and platforms (HTML, CSS, Flash, AJAX, PHP, etc.).
- Knowledge of successful advertising and marketing techniques across all aspects of integrated marketing (online advertising, social media, mobile, measurement, etc.); demonstrated interest in keeping up-to-date with current trends.
- Experience producing video and traditional advertising.
- Project accounting and budget management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit. We want someone who is hungry to help take the agency to the next level.
- Possess the ability to maintain excellent communication standards, diplomacy, and positive attitude.
- Possess the ability to maintain high level of client satisfaction.
- Possess the ability to consistently effectively negotiate satisfactory resolutions and positive outcomes throughout the client-relationship life cycle.
- Make positive contributions to team morale throughout the entire agency.
- Successfully fulfill intense (and often competing) demands from multiple stakeholders, both within Traction and within client organizations; ability to perform well under pressure.
- Possess ability to effective manage multiple client accounts (up to two large or three midsize accounts).
Traction is an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. For more information, visit http://tractionco.com.
Traction is an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human...