EurekaFacts, LLC a research and analysis firm is seeking a contracts administration specialist with 3-5 years experience working with federal contracts.
1. Provide coordination and support to job/project management through the tracking of project contracts, labor hours, expenses and activity. Use the timesheet systems, the project/job tracking database and the Peachtree accounting system to perform accurate data entry, data import/export/transfer, record verification, accuracy inspection in order to maintain accurate and timely records on labor hours, revenue and costs associated with each project.
2.Assist management by consolidating information, running reports and interpreting them in order to inform on the status of project budgets, status, compliance and profitability.
3.Conduct document flow coordination to create, process, route and archive contracts/task orders, invoices, timesheets and other documents
- High level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulation for project costing.
- Knowledge of cost accounting including use of direct and indirect cost accounting concepts and techniques.
- Strong adherence to timeliness in requirements in order to maintain timeline project setup, invoicing and payroll operation.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Experience with accounting software, Payroll system/service use, and timesheet tracking
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office products, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, Project.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- Three years experience in contract administration, accounting or payroll operation.
- Ability to obtain public trust security clearance.
Part time or full time - no calls - no agencies please. email resume, cover, salary history.
Indeed - 16 months ago