We are looking for a hard-working, multi-tasking, quick learning individual with great organizational skills who is able to start immediately. This is a full-time position that will have a probationary period of 90 days.
MUST HAVE 1-3 years experience working in Accounts Payable.
Familiarity with Sage business works would be helpful but not required.
Associates Degree in an accounting related field is preferred.
Salary: $32-34k annually DOE
Major Job Functions:
1. Perform the daily and weekly processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that the payables are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
2. Review and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services, and check requests.
3. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
4. Enter invoice data for payment: Manage the weekly check run: Prepare and process accounts payable checks and Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs)
5. Performs reconciliation of payments
6. Maintains the vendor files including 1099s and W-9s
7. Correspond with vendors and responds to inquiries; Resolve invoice discrepancies
8. Assists in month end closing.
9. Maintain the Credit Card payable accounts and reconcile to the general ledger.
Strong problem solving skills.
Technical skills for working with Excel and word.
Ability to work interdependently, excellent interpersonal skills including ability to interface with co-workers, field personnel and vendors.
Applied knowledge of accounts payable/general accounting principles and practices and maintaining general ledgers.
Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION. THANK YOU.