If you have home care experience, join this exceptional company!
Recco Home Care, a leading home care agency, seeks an experienced Accounts Receivable / Billing Supervisor for our Massapequa location. Minimum 3 years medical billing supervisory experience required (within a home care environment). Must be well organized with strong communication skills; be a self-starter and demonstrate initiative; be able to prioritize, trouble-shoot and problem solve; lead and motivate staff; computer literate and proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
Accounts Receivable / Billing Supervisor is responsible for daily operations of the Billing Department and Accounts Receivable/Collections department. Must be experienced with all aspects of billing Managed Care, Medicaid, insurance, contract and private pay.
Must be proficient in obtaining authorizations and re-authorizations, electronic billing procedures, clearing houses, UB-04, HCFA1500, researching and filing timely appeals and reprocessing denied claims.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and assist billing and accounts receivable departments with day-to-day functions.
- Hire, train and supervise billing and AR staff
- Ensure all billing is submitted promptly and accurately
- Ensure proper authorizations and re-authorizations are obtained for all clients.
- Posting of payments received in a timely manner
- Research and reprocess all denied claims expeditiously
- Ensure continued follow-up on claims and proficient on adjudicating denied claims and appeals in a timely manner.
- Ensure all work is performed accurately and efficiently
Enjoy a competitive compensation package within a pleasant, friendly, family oriented environment which has been family owned and operated for over 40 years.
To apply, please click "Apply Now".