Better Business Bureau serving Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington is currently seeking an Accreditation Services Consultant to join our DuPont Washington team.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for Accreditation Renewal Review, updating and maintaining accurate Accredited Business records, provide back up in processing and vetting new account applications and answer phone lines. Additional duties include working with Accredited Businesses to maintain proper state and industry specific competency licensing. It is also expected you will work with Accredited Businesses on upholding BBB Code of Advertising; making challenges and recommendations for improvements when applicable.
We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service and communication skills; is extremely detail oriented and is able to effectively multi-task while keeping a neutral and positive attitude. This position demands a high degree of adaptability and flexibility as work levels fluctuate; exceptional time management skills are a must. This role is ideal for candidates with strong attention to detail, is a self-starter and is achievement-oriented.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30am to 4:00pm. For immediate consideration please respond to this advertisement, including your resume, cover letter, and salary history with expectations. Include "Accreditation Services Consultant" in the subject line. Responses not including the required information will not be considered.
- 2+ years proven success in a fast-paced office setting;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Be highly self-motivated and dependable;
- Possess a high degree of professionalism; and
- Be able to handle sensitive information and documents with confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 100% employer-paid life insurance
- Optional additional insurance plans (short- and long-term disability, additional life, accident, etc.);
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days
- Paid holidays, plus your birthday off with pay; and
- Safe Harbor (immediate vesting) 401(k) plan with up to a 6% company match.
BBB is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by Local, State, or Federal law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Due to the overwhelming response to our advertisements, only candidates selected to move forward in our recruitment process will be contacted.