IBMC College is seeking a qualified instructor to teach Speech and Communications at our Cheyenne, Wyoming College Campus.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with more than 1,100 students with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Go to www.IBMC.edu to view position information and apply.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
1) Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
2) Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
3) Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
4) Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
1) Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
2) Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Education and Experience:
Completion of college courses/degree and work experience specific to career college accreditation guidelines and specifications.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.