Are you a General Education Instructor who would like to share your career passion and professional expertise in the classroom?
The Institute of Business and Medical Careers is seeking Adjunct Instructors for our General Education Program at our Greeley campus; Hours vary 2- or 4- hour classes;
Mornings, Mid-Day, and Evening shifts available.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with more than 1,100 students with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
Qualified candidates need a minimum of 2 years' experience.
Go to www.IBMC.edu to view program information and apply.
1) Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
2) Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
3) Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
4) Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
1) Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
2) Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability
Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Education and Experience
Completion of college courses/degree and work experience specific to career college accreditation guidelines and specifications.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.