Data entry level
Maintain and build new relationships with electrical and cable suppliers
Procure electrical components and cable per customer POs and engineering specifications.
Coordinate material delivery to the company warehouse and wind/solar sites as specified
Collaborate with upper management in preparing pricing contracts for customers.
Obtain bids and effectively negotiate costs and lead times for supplier purchase orders
Process Customer orders and enter supplier orders into Rubicon
Assist the Quality Control Manager and Senior Engineers in obtaining cable specifications and certificates of conformance
Create Bill of Materials by analyzing CAD cable assembly drawings and determining the appropriate sourcing outlets
Maintain a Rubicon web-based inventory database by creating item part numbers and production work orders
Candidate should have the below attributes:
1. Detail oriented
3. Team Player
4. Professional email and phone manner
5. Strong ability to Multitask.
6. Strong ability to prioritize and meet project deadlines
7. Experience with Outlook and Excel
8. Experience with Rubicon and Sharepoint a big plus
9. Experience in a manufacturing, order processing or electrical outlet a big plus
10. College degree preferred