The Administrative Service Coordinator is responsible for all areas of providing service to the customers in their market. Specifically, the Administrative Service Coordinator spends the majority of his/her time working in the service department, with the company’s customers via phone, overseeing the coordination of technicians. Coverage of the department is their top concern to maintain a high level of customer service. The Administrative Service Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely and efficient scheduling of technicians, resolution of customer complaints, proper billings, scheduling and completion of PM’s or installations, technician route sheet review, payroll coordination and communication with other departments as needed.
Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure. Must relate and interact with co-workers, customers, subagents and factory personnel. Customer demands can produce some stressful situations, but these are considered occasional rather than the rule.
Essential Job Functions:
- A liaison between customers and the service they seek. Evaluate individual customer service issues, create and implement solutions.
- Coordinate the scheduling service calls. Learn to match job with appropriate technician, urgency of call, and location of call. Consider truck inventory and customer preference.
- Review work orders from technicians. Pass to appropriate department for completion or to Branch Manager for review based on specified criteria.
- Assist Branch Manager with the technician on-call schedule
- Schedule vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Coordinate monthly service/safety meetings with technicians and Branch Manager.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for technicians for training classes.
- Strategize with Sales Department to capitalize on key customers, identifying opportunities, weaknesses and develop plans.
- Coordinate semi-annual truck inventory schedule
- Assist with maintaining accurate technician truck stock through transfers and receipt of good
- Know SSG safety policies and help the branch manager keep the necessary documents to be in compliance.
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Be alert to activities that waste supplies, time and utilities.
- Read and follow company Employee Handbook and safety rules.
- Maintain a positive upbeat image at all times.
- Other duties as needed.
- Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching.
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer and other standard office machines.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience. Mature individual who has the ability to work with customers, vendors, co-workers and anyone else in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Able to work independently or as a team player.
- Professional demeanor and appearance in the office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Time management skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Computer experience, Microsoft Office and software knowledge.
- Able to meet deadlines and pay attention to details of job
To apply fax resume to HR 602.507.6051
KEYWORDS: Dispatch, dispatcher, dispatching, customer service, billing,
Indeed - 23 months ago
We are a commercial cooking and refrigeration service company. Essentially what we do is we have contracts with several restaurants,...