Duties and Responsibilities
Design and analysis in the following areas for floating vessels:
- Hydrodynamic Analyses: to develop RAOs, wave drift, added mass, and damping coefficients with software application like WAMIT, WADAM, HydroD (by DNV), etc.
- Hydrodynamic / Aerodynamic Analyses: to develop wind and current coefficients based on regulatory practices recommended in API, DNV, OCIMF, or UFC codes.
- Frequency or Time Domain Mooring Design & Analyses: with software applications like or similar to GMoor32 (by Global Maritime), MIMOSA (by DNV), Orcaflex (by Orcina), DeepC (by DNV), etc.
- Static and Dynamic Installation Analyses using spreadsheet calculations based on DNV-OS-E301 and using software applications like or similar to Orcaflex (by Orcina), SIMO (by DNV), etc.
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Ocean Engineering or Naval Architecture from an accredited university
- 3 to 5 years of Ocean Engineering or Naval Architecture experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
Indeed - 19 months ago
InterMoor Inc., an Acteon company, is an industry leader in innovative mooring and subsea technology. InterMoor designs, fabricates, and...