BidURenergy, Inc. (BUE) is the premier energy supply consulting firm in North America. BUE's sole objective is to bring competitive electricity and/or natural gas rates to its industrial, commercial and retail clients, a purpose that has led to millions of dollars in savings for our clients.
BUE services thousands of clients across North America, from large industrial facilities to commercial property management firms and everything in between. A massive client base shared with its sister companies means leverage, and this leverage has energy suppliers bidding the lowest rates available in the market through BUE's PowerPit™ auction platform.
BUE is looking for Advanced Sales Professionals with prior experience in the energy industry. These professionals are responsible for every aspect of the partnership between BUE and their customers. Approachable selling techniques are practiced throughout the process—from initial contact to closing sales. This encompasses opportunity development, cold calling, closing the account and customer support.
- New business development and lead follow-up;
- Follow-up with potential clients with the ultimate goal of closing the deal;
- Post-client follow-up; the ability to maximize client satisfaction with BUE;
- Maintaining a high closing ratio;
- Knowledge of BUE’s varied products and have the ability to explain them in an articulate manner to clientele;
- Analyzing customer utility bill usage data with a firm understanding of C&I energy usage and tariffs;
- Managing lines of communication between customer and their energy supplier;
- Negotiating with electricity and natural gas suppliers on behalf of BUE’s clients;
- Reporting and summarizing forecasts, customer statuses and new opportunities on a weekly basis to management;
- Monitor and track performance with annual goals and targets in mind.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and requirements:
- 5+years of experience in direct energy sales, sales operations, account management or business development;
- Energy/utilities procurement experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers;
- Knowledge of electricity and natural gas supply procurement regulations;
- Have strong understanding of energy markets;
- Have keen intelligence and be a proficient negotiator;
- Have strong computer competence;
- Some travel is required.
Send a cover letter with your resume and with your salary expectations to US. Interviews are being scheduled immediately. For applicants outside of the Buffalo, NY area, we will initially conduct a telephone interview. For more information on BUE, please check out our website at www.bidurenergy.com.
BUE is an Equal Opportunity Employer