Consults with client or department heads to define need or problem, conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization. Requires knowledge in fields defined as information technology, computer programming, computer security, computer systems analysis, database management, information systems, Internet applications and development, software development, and related fields.
Specifically, resource will manage the User Configuration Manager (UCM) in Motorola P25 system, Remedy radio asset tracking, review codeplug and fleetmap, radio programming, thorough understanding of MPD and FEMS organizational structure, radio encryption functionality, at the Office of Unified Communications (OUC), run reports on service performance, and make performance recommendations for radio initiatives. Resource should be able to learn high level radio support functionality and eventually support the Radio manager in operational tasks.
- Experience providing clerical and administrative support with technical knowledge Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
- Expertise in all MS Officeapplications (2003 & 2007)Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
- Experience conducting independent research & analysis as requested Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
- Experience performing comparative analysis b/w reports and data provided Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
- Experience managing inventory and tickets through Remedy Required 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Managing Motorola User Configuration Manager & all associated duties Required 2 Years 2 - Proficient
- Proficient in Motorola Land Mobile Radios, radio functions & purposes, etc. Required 2 Years 2 - Proficient
- Familiarity : 800MHz(Non)Trunked System, PSAPs, Project 25, etc.