Milestone Management is one of the country's largest residential property management firms, providing management services throughout the United States. The firm utilizes its in-house expertise to perform leasing, marketing, accounting, legal and financial analysis services. The company also focuses on asset value enhancement through capital improvements and strategic repositioning programs.
Milestone Management is the residential management arm of Milestone Apartments REIT, a publically traded open-ended trust on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Dallas, Milestone Management maintains regional offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Jacksonville, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix and Tampa.
The Maintenance (Make Ready) Coordinator is responsible for effectively implementing the make-ready process for new move-in and leasing, and coordinating service requests.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Possess excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Competent ability with personal computer, typewriter, calculator and fax machine.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills.
*Act as liaison between Management and Maintenance
- Adheres to Company Key Policy
- Maintains organized Resident Service Request files
- Must assist and attend resident functions
- Maintains working knowledge of Fair Housing laws, rules and regulations
- Coordinate make ready process for both shows and move in apartments
- Monitor quality of make readies
- Ensure that the community sales team has an adequate supply of leaseable units at all times
- Update Make Ready Boards daily
- Assist in scheduling outside contractors for make readies
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Coordinate upgrades in designated units
- In charge of the receiving, recording, preparation and follow up of resident service requests…and monitor timely completion.
- Input complete work orders into Key Trac
- Reports any observed maintenance problems
- Must stay informed of all policies and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
*Must adhere to and comply with company safety policies and rules and utilize safety equipment, as required
- Must always be courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, co-workers and vendors
- Participates in ongoing community improvement plan and preventative maintenance program
- Must be prompt, on time for work and have good, regular attendance
- Works over-time, weekend, holiday and evening work as required.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home and respond in cases of emergency
- Wears company uniform with photo ID badge during working hours
- May be transferred or assigned to work at another Milestone community
- Performs other duties as assigned by Community Director (or Maintenance Supervisor in Community Director’s absence.)
Indeed - 16 months ago
Milestone Management is one of the largest privately owned residential property management and investment companies in the U.S. Our...