Designer / Product Manager (Men’s Product Line) in Belleville, WI
Duluth Trading Company is a solutions driven workwear company and gear supplier for get-it-done guys and gals. Duluth Trading Company is growing like weeds and we value that entrepreneurial spirit that brings out the best in our employees. We are seeking such a visionary individual with that get-it-done spirit that can jump in to managing all aspects of product development for our men’s line.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in designing and developing apparel, and managing a product line in the outdoor market. This position will “need the eye” to develop and lead profitable product categories, regularly introduce new products that align with DTC strategic goals, and manage individual products throughout the product lifecycle. This role works closely with the business managers, inventory, creative, customer service, and operations teams.
Other specifics we’re looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of the competitive apparel marketplace
- Ability to understand the Duluth customer needs and develop product that is solution driven.
- Ability to analyze market sales, styles and industry trends to achieve company goals
- Experience researching and selecting fabrics, trims and textile technologies that adhere to high standards of DTC brand
- Maintain and building vendor relationships to ensure products are produced with specified quality standards and delivered on-time.
- Assist with product positioning in the DTC catalogue.
- Facilitate in product videos
- Engagement with various test and trades panels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects from concept to completion with time constraints
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong ability to multi-task
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to travel several times per year, both domestically and internationally
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to play hard and work hard.
If you want to join a company that is moving fast and full of exciting opportunities then send your resume. We have a fantastic work/life environment, great benefits and believe in our employees’ personal and professional development.
Check out our web-site at www.duluthtrading.com .
Include salary requirements