KWI. FIRST In SaaS. FIRST IN THE CLOUD.
KWI offers complete Cloud-based solutions for a broad range of clients in specialty retailing. Since 1985, KWI has helped retailers achieve success through use of its leading systems including, merchandising, POS, Mobile POS, CRM, and loss prevention. KWI’s innovation – from delivering leading-edge Software as a Service (SaaS) in 1985 to being in the forefront of technology advancements to deliver true Cloud retail solutions – enables retailers of all sizes with high-end enterprise functionality at cost-effective rates.
KWI is a privately held, debt-free and 100% management owned company. Our company has never had a layoff and continues to grow!
We are looking for a leader with Supervisory / Retail Business System experience. This includes knowledge of retail, merchandising, allocation, replenishment, supply chain, CRM, planning, POS, sales reporting and system integration. This position is responsible for supervising the Application Support Team that provides technical support to the KWI Retail Business System and for all aspects of the product/service line operational support.
- Point person for all Application Support issues
- Supervisory duties responsible for daily call handling and management of staff
- Provide direction and priority to Application Support team, including supervising work schedules to 10:00pm on a daily basis.
- Develop, support and supply measurable statistics for Application Support.
- Manage the Application Support Call Queue effectively and efficiently.
- Identify trends and raise to management for further direction
- Provide ongoing customer support and respond to the issues to drive solutions.
- Accountable for all aspects of the product/service line operational support
- Identify improvements in existing operational support and processes.
- Handle production outages and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Partner with clients to maximize system usage and functionality to best achieve their business objectives.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Ability to supervise/lead a team
- Knowledge of any of the following; retail, merchandising, allocation, replenishment, supply chain, CRM, planning, POS, sales reporting and system integration
- Customer service oriented, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to interact with clients on any level
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- Ability to work schedules that may rotate anywhere from 8AM to 10PM on a daily basis.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Knowledge of call-center environment
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to research problems and provide solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and specifically Excel and Word
- Associate’s Degree
- Familiarity with basic SQL statements is a plus
- Minimum 3 year experience with retail systems
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who have a passion for retail and technology. We have a casual work environment and offer a comprehensive benefit package. To learn more about KWI’s partnership approach and "best in breed" commitment visit www.kwi.com.