Are you looking for a fun job where you can work in festive environments, meet lots of people and have the potential to make great money?
C&L Ward, Michigan's industry leader in exterior home improvement products and services, is e looking for sales oriented, aggressive and dynamic lead generators and appointment setters to fill Community Marketer positions out of the Davison, MI location. The position, however, will travel regionally to report for work.
This position is perfect for retirees, students or anyone who want to earn an extra income!
The goal of this position is to maximize the sales & profitability of C&L Ward by aggressively generating leads & scheduling appointments for our sales team at regional events, festivals, expos, home shows and by some neighborhood canvassing. We are looking for people who just don't want to work for the hourly wage, but are driven to make more money in competitive commissions!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
1. Outgoing personality, enjoy meeting with people face-to-face.
2. High level of energy and motivation – Must be a self starter.
3. Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time.
4. Enjoy working outdoors in varying conditions.
5. Ability to follow processes and scripts.
6. Determined, goal driven and persistence personality.
7. Ability to evaluate department processes and procedures, and suggest needed changes to improve results.
8. Ability to adhere to all dress codes and company policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
9. Ability to use cell phones, PDAs, and other electronic devices.
10. Wanting to make more money in commissions than just the hourly wage.
1. Knowledge and experience working with the public.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Aggressively meet, greet and engage consumers while working at company events such as trade shows, expos, open houses, etc. Encourage and convince prospects to set-up a date & time for a free, no obligation in-home estimate.
2. Generate appointments via door-to-door marketing efforts in pre-targeted neighborhoods & communities.
3. Accurately obtain and record customer information as outlined within the system.
4. Reach and/or exceed daily & weekly lead generation budgets for appointments.
5. Set-up company marketing booth and ancillary marketing materials.
6. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
1. At least 95% of the time will be spent working at company events, expos and canvassing neighborhoods door to door.
2. Physical effort required (lengthy periods on your feet and the ability to set-up show booths)
3. Typical Work Days: Will vary, typically Friday, Saturday & Sunday and some weeknight evenings.
4. We will pay for mileage for travel outside of Genesee County.
High School Diploma (or GED)
Reliable transportation to get to and from events and canvassing locations.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Valid Michigan driver license is a condition of initial and continued employment.
Approved Background check is a condition of initial and continued employment.
Approved Drug Test is a contingency of initial and continued employment.
This position will be paid a starting rate of $10.00/hr plus a competitive incentive plan.