Healthcare architectural firm located in the lower Hudson Valley of Beacon, NY has an immediate opening for a production drafter for healthcare-related projects.
Candidate must possess 3-5 years of CD experience, possess strong drafting and organizational skills, have the ability to manage several projects at once, be highly motivated, and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Working directly with a Project Manager throughout the Construction Documents phase of the project.
- Proficiency in detailing, preparing and organizing construction documents
- Ensure consistency with quality standards.
- 3-5 years experience in the architectural field, particularly as a draftsperson
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture required
- Proficient in AutoCad 2012 is a must
- CAD/BIM/ArchiCAD software experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possess strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
Candidates must submit a current resume and an example of work.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Benefits include paid vacation, PTO, and holidays.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance are offered to employees.
We do not provide relocation compensation.