Splashlight is a production agency that offers photography and video services for top fashion brands and retailers. Our premiere studio spaces, proprietary technology software, production and creative teams help us build partnerships that last.
Splashlight is seeking an Architectural Project Manager in New York City. This candidate will report to and work directly with the Director of Photography Services at Splashlight Studios.
The successful candidate must demonstrate initiative and knowledge in a range of architectural skills documenting and assisting in executing a project from start to finish. The ability to communicate with the project team and, prioritize and multitask projects within a fast paced environment is important. Must be able to start immediately.
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Working knowledge of NYC Building Code, DoB filing and LEED certification
- Proficient with AutoCAD and RevIt
- Strong interior design skills, 3D presentation
- Familiar with architectural and interior details, finishing materials, furnishings and fabrics
- Strong production and technical skills
- Knowledge of photo industry a plus
- Self motivated, proactive and responsible
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Work under pressure in a very fast pace environment