UPHOLSTERY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - POSITION BASED IN TORRINGTON, CT
We are growing like a weed and are looking for great people to continue to build out our production team in our Torrington, CT manufacturing facility. We are looking for upholsterers to join our upholstery specialists team full-time in our Torrington, CT Manufacturing Facility.
Team culture is incredibly important to us, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about helping build the next great company.
We are a quickly growing, luxury home furnishing company focused on artisan, hand designed and hand crafted high end furniture. We design all of our furniture in our New York City design studio and showroom. Our products are manufactured in our dedicated 1890’s restored manufacturing facility in Torrington, CT. All of our products are handmade to order using the highest quality materials available. Products from both our home brand (www.thenewtraditionalists.com) and our modern children’s line (www.ducducnyc.com) are sold direct through our showroom, through select retailers in the U.S. and abroad and to interior designers around the world. We are looking to do big things and we need amazing people on our team to help us make them happen.
Our upholstery team is top notch and we want to make sure to continue to build by adding great people. We need someone with experience in the following areas:
1. Upholstery, sewing, pattern development, material selection and use.
2. Familiar with webbing, sinous arc springs and 8-way hand tying.
3. Must be able to work with leather and fabric with experience in tufting, applying welts, buttons and other detailing techniques.
4. Should have experience with a wide range of product types including sofas, chairs, pillows, and fabric paneling.
What You Get:
1. Competitive Salary
2. Full-time employees receive 100% health care coverage (medial, vision, dental)
3. 401K Participation
4. Paid Time Off
5. Opportunity for Over-time
6. The chance to grow with a growing company
7. The chance to be hand crafting some of the best product around
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you then e-mail us your resume to jobs(at)ducducnyc.com