Since 1997, Meridian Knowledge Solutions, LLC (Meridian) has delivered cutting-edge technology platforms and custom online courseware, supporting learning and training requirements for every size organization. Meridian’s flagship product is the Meridian KSI Knowledge CentreTM, a robust learning management system (LMS) enhanced with industry-leading knowledge management functionality, along with content management and competency modeling tools.
Meridian is a full-service e-learning and knowledge management company, complementing our robust infrastructure product suite with a comprehensive range of services including custom content development, implementation, consulting, and application hosting.
Meridian is part of the Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) family of companies. For more information please visit http://www.meridianksi.com and www.vipconsulting.com .
The junior (entry-level) developer position support Meridian’s customer service organization and will work closely with customer support representatives to address customer request and resolve client issues. The position requires consistently strong, deadline driven, technical professional who can learn our product/customers quickly and work in a fast paced environment. Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively communicate with clients and their technical representatives. Due to Meridian’s diverse client base, exposure to various industries and government entities can be expected.
Ability to work with Meridian customer support representatives, project managers, program managers, other team members, and customers to collect information, assess/resolve issues, and analyze impact.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to collaborate with Meridian program and project managers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Ability to work independently or with implementation teams to provide support to project implementation teams.
- Ability to review software code and documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Demonstrate team attitude as measured by quality of interaction with project team members and managers.
Education: Bachelors degree or demonstrated experience in MIS, CIS, CS, or other related field.
- Demonstrated experience developing applications in .Net Framework 2.0 and/or 4.0.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal development teams and customer technical representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high quality products in a deadline-driven production environment.
Desired Education Additional formal studies in CS, MIS, Software Engineering, or Software Architecture are a plus. Proven experience in field can substitute for additional formal education.
Handle objects (manual dexterity)
Use fine finger movements (type)
Note: For MOST positions:Must carry/lift loads of:
Light (up to 25 lbs.)
Reason and analyze
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE/F/M/DV. VIP participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Monster - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard