LGI Homes is currently accepting applications for Assistant Construction Manager. LGI Homes has been recognized as the fastest growing private home builders in the United States and is among the most profitable. All candidates must be intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Construction Manager with homebuilding construction to deliver homes that meet company and customer quality expectations on time and on budget.
- Assist Construction Manager in maintaining clean and organized jobsite and subdivision
- Perform SWPPP inspections weekly
- Enforce OSHA standards and document OSHA violations
- Work with Construction Manager to enforce subcontractors and vendors scope of work
- Report to work Monday thru Friday. Weekend work is required as needed
- Attend construction, monthly and quarterly meetings