Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON
Park Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation - Greenville, TX
Creative Solutions in Healthcare has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) in Greenville, Texas! The ADON will work closely with the Director of Nursing and the Administrator to manage the workflow of nursing staff in accordance with company, state, and federal requirements.
- Licensed LVN or RN in good standing with State Nursing Board.
- Significant technical experience and demonstrated leadership/management skills
- Geriatric nursing background.
- Restorative care philosophy, excellent professional skill (both assessment and hands-on and good communication, and organization skills).
- Working knowledge of nursing home regulations
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Genuine care and interest in elderly and handicapped people.
- Ability to comply with the Patient Bill of Rights and the Employee Responsibilities.
- Ability to comply with Company and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Accountable for nursing compliance, excellence, and delivery of resident care services in adherence with the company, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Experience preferably in long term care, with ability to demonstrate good leadership and management skills.
- Augment floor staffing if needed.
- MDS, care planning, participation in Performance Improvement and Infection Control where indicated; subject to needs of facility.
- Manage nursing staff through appropriate hiring, training, evaluation, assignment, and delegation of duties, within budget and resident census guidelines.
- Review and ensure proper resident charting and procedure documentation.
- Develop and implement resident care plans in coordination with physician, medical director, nursing staff, and outside consultants (i.e., therapists).
- Ensure appropriate equipment, supplies, and resources are available to staff on a timely basis.
- Ability to complete necessary assessments; have a good knowledge of infection control procedures.
Creative Solutions in Healthcare offers a highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, free CEUs for nurses, a company-sponsored life insurance policy, paid time off, and extensive company training.
Based out of Fort Worth Texas, Creative Solutions in Healthcare was founded in the year 2000. Our guiding principle is “A lived lived for others is a life worthwhile.” This extends to our company culture, where we make it our top priority to care for seniors with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve. We are one of the largest providers of long term care in the state of Texas, and were recently named “Top 100 Companies” in the Fort Worth Business Press! With over 50 skilled nursing centers and 13 assisted living facilities throughout Texas, we have multiple opportunities that will match your career interests. Please contact us today to begin a new career!
Creative Solutions in Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).