Smashburger is seeking experienced Assistant Restaurant Managers and Shift Leaders for NEW Restaurants opening in the Dallas, TX.
NEW SMASHBURGER RESTAURANTS WILL BE LOCATED AT:
4235 W. Northwest, Ste. 100, Dallas, TX 75220
143 S. Denton Tap Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
The Assistant Manager and Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising restaurant operations in addition to the GM. Their responsibility includes leading and supporting the Smashburger Values....
Excite and Delight the Guest
Perfect Food- Everytime for Every Guest!
Pride In Place- Clean Organized Restaurants!
It Starts with Me-Commit to making it Great for Guests and Team Members!
Do Well Do Good- Support Our Community!
- Assists with personnel selection, training, scheduling, and supervising activities in compliance with all federal and state laws and with the standards of smashburger to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork
- Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction and in an enhanced public image
- Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance in accordance with smashburger specifications, which results in the achievement of sales and cost control objectives
- Assists in maintaining proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit in order to fulfill health requirements and smashburger standards to enhance the dining atmosphere for guests
- Assists in ordering inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate supply, but not overabundance of products
- Assists in maintaining records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and other reports as requested
- 1+ years of restaurant management and/or supervisor experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- This position will requires successful completion of criminal background check
APPLY Online now!
Indeed - 10 months ago