Successful and growing New York GC working in the 5 Boro's in need of an Assistant Project Manager to oversee and coordinate all aspects of a project under a Project Manager. Track all paperwork required for project. Must be familar with submittals and closeout documents Experience with DDC, SCA, MTA. DASNY a plus. Will follow guidelines, safety, maintain schedules and budgets. Will oversee manpower, sign-in sheets, labor reports, safety, change orders, QA, ordering of materials and ensure specifications are being met. Must be able to read dwgs.
What you need for this position: 2-5 years experience
- MUST have worked or Familiar with DDC, SCA, MTA & DASNY paperwork
- Background in General Construction a plus or in Construction Project Management
- Should be able to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to develop submittal packages.
- Must have OSHA 10hr min....... 30hr a plus
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.