Where else could you find an opportunity to love your job so much you spring out of bed each morning?
Welcome to Panera Bread:
We are an industry leader looking for passionate, hardworking managers to join our family and be a part of our success!
We’re currently looking for Hospitality and Restaurant Professionals that are seeking a career in Management for our upcoming Sunbury Location, planning to open this summer!
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. The Pull of Panera Bread
#1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey
Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
Top Perks of managing at Panera Bread are…
- Scheduled a 45 hour work week, with two days off a week to be with our friends and families.
- We have ideal hours of operation…no late night bar closings!
- We hire you for no more than a 30 minute drive time from where you live…no long commutes!
- 15 cafes scheduled to open…plenty of opportunity for advancement!
- Great atmosphere, free meal…your 30-minute break will always be delicious!
- Excellent health benefits and a lucrative “for-real” BONUS program.
Requirements for this position include:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Achieves optimal performance from employees by communicating job expectations, scheduling, counseling, coaching, enforcing policies and procedures and performing appraisal reviews.
- Controls costs by monitoring portion control, food preparation; minimizing waste and examining variances.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing all federal and state, as well as Panera Bread sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, dinnerware, food presentation and overall interior and exterior building appearance.
- Comprehensive medical and dental.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Paid vacation.
- Bonus program.
- Outstanding work environment!
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our franchise owner, Sam Covelli of Covelli Enterprises believes in us!
Employee loyalty has been rewarded with the training and...