MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
MedNet currently seeks an individual to work with a small team to create and maintain automated test scripts for product regression testing. Analyze test results and work with the QA and development teams to resolve issues. Expand the automated test framework to cover new features as necessary. Review new and existing test scripts for reliability and accuracy.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create, maintain and review automatable test scripts and test suites.
- Expand an existing test automation framework to increase application coverage.
- Create, review, and suggest development tools to increase quality and efficiency.
- Remain aware of technological progress to ensure organization's products remain of the highest quality.
- Evaluate and improve existing product quality assurance and/or control processes.
- Collect and analyze testing data for production and compile reports for management.
- Investigate and document product quality concerns, and suggest or implement corrective measures.
- Communicate and resolve product quality issues with research and development.
Position Requirements: Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field. One to three years of related experience and a thorough understanding of software testing.
Databases: Desirable: Experience with SQL (MySQL or Postgres)
Frameworks: Required: Experience with keyword driven test automation
Desirable: RSpec or other unit testing frameworks
Applications: Desirable: Selenium or other browser automation tools
Miscellaneous: Source Code Control with Git, SVN; User Requirement and Function; Specification documentation; Understanding of Relational Database Design
Beneficial Industry Experience: EDC experience; HIPAA and 21 CFR 11 requirements; Clinical, Data Management, Medical experience
Interested applicants may forward a cover letter and resume.