Advantous Consulting, LLC is one of the leading state and local tax consulting firms in the state of Louisiana serving hundreds of clients including numerous Fortune 500 companies. Our consulting and advisory services include assistance with business incentives, tax credits, sales/use taxes, property taxes, lobbying, and governmental affairs. Advantous team members are provided exciting career growth opportunities and a stable work environment that empowers decision making and fosters quality, integrity, trust, and professionalism. We currently have immediate Full-time Consultant positions available in our Business Incentives department as well as our Sales/Use Tax department.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage complex state and local tax and incentive projects
- Maintains steady contact with clients
- Perform research on sales/use tax law to assist with various state and local tax issues
- Keep up to date on current rules, practices and technical issues
- Follows the progress of the work in relation to budgeted time and scheduled dates of completion
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Prepare and maintain accurate and complete records and reports, some of which may be confidential in nature
- Maintain professional relationships and communication with clients
- Manage client deadlines to ensure proper accountability
- Oversee and deliver large client project engagements
- Ability to work well in a deadline driven environment
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical, research, and organization skills
- Team player with a professional and positive attitude
- Travel as needed
- Performs various other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 0-4 years of experience. Tax or audit experience preferred.
- Strong academic credentials
Advantous offers an attractive salary and benefits package including but not limited to, medical insurance, dental, disability, vision, and 401k.
Advantous is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Indeed - 23 months ago