ALK is adding an Associate QA Engineer to our navigation and map data routing QA/Test team based in the Princeton, NJ headquarters. Candidates should live within a reasonable driving distance to Princeton, NJ. Please note we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, document, and execute test scenarios to validate usability, functionality, performance, and data integrity.
- Develop and maintain automated UI, functional, and performance test suites for smoke and regression testing.
- Execute manual and automated testing.
- Perform complex UI, functional, application, regression, and performance tests.
- Report software defects and verify when resolved.
- Assist support team with resolving customer issues as necessary.
- BS in CS/IS/IT/EE or equivalent degree with classroom or professional programming experience.
- Solid understanding of scripting languages (i.e. Ruby).
- Solid understanding of W3C Web Services.
- Understanding of C++ and C#.NET a plus.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Highly detail-oriented, self-motivated and independent.
- Proven analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle processes and quality assurance methodology a plus
- Competitive salary with eligibility for merit and company bonuses
- ALK pays 76% of your medical (POS or HMO) and dental benefits
- ALK pays 100% of your life insurance, AD&D, and short term disability
- Vision plan - exams, contacts, lenses and frames generously covered
- 20 paid time off days along with 8 paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in company 401(k) retirement plan
- We offer a challenging and casual work place with flexible work schedules
- Barbeques throughout the summer, softball, holiday parties, and more!
ALK Technologies, a global leader in GeoLogistics™ and navigation software, is focused on developing innovative solutions for transportation, logistics, mobile workforces and consumers. For 30 years, ALK has led the transportation industry with high-quality routing, mileage and mapping solutions. ALK's PC*MILER products are used by 98% of the largest North American transportation and logistics providers as well as the US Department of Defense. Its award-winning CoPilot Live GPS Navigation software applications provide voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation on a wide range of smartphones, mobile devices and on-board computers.
ALK Technologies has grown steadily to over 180 professionals worldwide, with offices in London, UK and Paris, France.
ALK Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Princeton, NJ, was founded in 1979 as a transportation industry pioneer. ALK harnesses the power of...