ALK is adding an Associate QA Engineer to our navigation and map data routing QA/Test team based in the Princeton, NJ headquarters. Candidates should live within a reasonable driving distance to Princeton, NJ. Please note we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, document, and execute test scenarios to validate usability, functionality, performance, and data integrity.
- Develop and maintain automated UI, functional, and performance test suites for smoke and regression testing.
- Execute manual and automated testing.
- Perform complex UI, functional, application, regression, and performance tests.
- Report software defects and verify when resolved.
- Assist support team with resolving customer issues as necessary.
- BS in CS/IS/IT/EE or equivalent degree with classroom or professional programming experience.
- Solid understanding of scripting languages (i.e. Ruby).
- Solid understanding of W3C Web Services.
- Understanding of C++ and C#.NET a plus.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Highly detail-oriented, self-motivated and independent.
- Proven analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle processes and quality assurance methodology a plus
- Competitive salary with eligibility for merit and company bonuses
- ALK pays 76% of your medical (POS or HMO) and dental benefits
- ALK pays 100% of your life insurance, AD&D, and short term disability
- Vision plan - exams, contacts, lenses and frames generously covered
- 20 paid time off days along with 8 paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in company 401(k) retirement plan
- We offer a challenging and casual work place with flexible work schedules
- Barbeques throughout the summer, softball, holiday parties, and more!
ALK Technologies, a global leader in GeoLogistics™ and navigation software, is focused on developing innovative solutions for transportation, logistics, mobile workforces and consumers. For 30 years, ALK has led the transportation industry with high-quality routing, mileage and mapping solutions. ALK's PC*MILER products are used by 98% of the largest North American transportation and logistics providers as well as the US Department of Defense. Its award-winning CoPilot Live GPS Navigation software applications provide voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation on a wide range of smartphones, mobile devices and on-board computers.
ALK Technologies has grown steadily to over 180 professionals worldwide, with offices in London, UK and Paris, France.
Indeed - 11 months ago
ALK Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Princeton, NJ, was founded in 1979 as a transportation industry pioneer. ALK harnesses the power of...