Due to our explosive growth, Caliber Collision is currently accepting applications for experienced Collision Estimators for our busy San Diego area Centers.
Caliber Collision is a leader in the collision repair industry. We operate over 125 large-scale, professionally managed collision repair centers throughout Arizona, Nevada, California, Oklahoma and Texas. We invest heavily in our customer service and quality programs with a primary focus on providing best-in-industry customer satisfaction and delivering value to its customers.
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the repair process from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Is responsible for coordinating communications with all other (internal & external) stakeholders for the repair.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Estimate all drive in appointments
- Complete process review with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Post repair plan documentation (Autowatch)
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Total loss administration
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a world class customer service experience
- Final QC, including test drive
- Other duties as assigned
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Recent and relevant experience
- Ability to read, write and understand general direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push/pull frequently
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...