MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
MedNet is currently seeking an individual to perform product testing and create models and prototypes for software testing that focus on quality, reliability and software.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and review automatable test scripts and test suites.
- Discover new concepts and technologies and translate these for use in product testing.
- Create, review, and suggest development tools to increase quality and efficiency.
- Develop detailed documentation including design requirements, layout, diagrams, and maps.
- Remain aware of technological progress to ensure organization's products remain of the highest quality.
- Design and develop product quality testing plans, specifications, and procedures to ensure that products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
- Evaluate and improve existing product quality assurance and/or control processes.
- Collect and analyze testing data for production and compile reports for management.
- Investigate and document product quality concerns, and suggest or implement corrective measures.
- Communicate and resolve product quality issues with research and development.
- May assist Associate Software Engineer on more complex projects.
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Experience: Up to five years of related experience and a thorough understanding of software testing. Excellent debugging skills and experience utilizing PHPUnit, Selenium, phpUnderControl or similar software.
Databases: Beneficial - MySQL
Platforms: Preferred - Linux, Apache, Selenium
Miscellaneous: Source Code Control with Git, SVN; User Requirement and Function Specification documentation; Relational Database Design; EDC experience; HIPAA and 21 CFR 11 requirements; Clinical, Data Management, Medical experience
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.