The Lube Center in Frederick, MD on Jefferson Street is looking for both Top and Bottom Lube Technicians. If you want to work for a growing organization with excellent benefits then you need to apply for this position.
- We are looking for a reliable, hardworking and self-motivated individuals with the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- We are also looking for individuals with outstanding customer service skills and a well-spoken individual.
- We offer on-the-job paid training!
Top Technician Responsbilities:
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), and provide recommendation for preventive maintenance to Customer
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance services
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Bottom Technician Responsibilities:
- Drains oil out of vehicles, checks oil plug
- Change vehicle filters accessible from underneath vehicle
- Check under vehicle for damage or leaks and reports damage to Top Technician and/or Cashier
- Top off differential or gear boxes
- Communicates with Top Technician about transmission options
- Communicates issue with vehicle to cashier
- Grease lubrication points on vehicle as needed
- Effectively communicate with the other staff using our code system.
- Work 10-11 hour shifts
- Work in extreme weather conditions (heat and cold)
- Stand for long periods of time
- Work up to 7 days a week (rotating shift)
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Endure repetitive reaching over head and bending
Indeed - 23 months ago