About the Position:
BMW of Peabody, proud member the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group family of dealerships, located in Peabody Massachusetts is offering excellent career opportunities for highly motivated and experienced automotive Technicians.
If you’re a TEAM player with a positive attitude and would like a long-term career with a 5 time “Center of Excellence” award-winning dealership, come speak with us!
- Must possess 2+ years BMW automotive technician experience in a dealership setting.
- BMW certifications preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; committed to excellence in customer service.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Be able to drive a standard shift.
- Values safety in the workplace!
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to the job.
- Performs quality work with ethical standards
- Must be able to pass a background check & drug screen
We offer one of the top compensation and benefits packages in the industry, which includes:
- medical, dental, prescription drugs, 401(k), life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, medical reimbursement plan, dependent care assistance plan
- paid vacation, personal and holidays
- paid uniforms
- awards and TRIPS for personal recognition; performance & longevity bonuses
- paid specialty training
- AMPLE opportunity for advancement and growth in the dealer group
- state of the art facilities
- employee discount program
- BBQs, cookouts, parties and great events!
About Lyon-Waugh Auto Group:
Since 1993, Lyon-Waugh Auto Group has earned a reputation for service excellence through our employees. As a leader in the automotive industry, we are dedicated to forming long-lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. Opportunity has no limit at the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth for our employees at all levels and positions. Our dealerships consistently win awards for excellence and we are committed to charitable causes in our community.
Indeed - 11 months ago