We are currently seeking an AX Application Developer to join our team! The AX Developer designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, supports, and implements Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business System solutions based on business requirements, functional specifications, and/or technical models. Maintains programs based on business needs.
- Working on a full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX 2012
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
- Participate in the 1st levels of the software development design phase.
- Assist with requirements documentation.
- Focus UI design on user interaction and design/development best practices to reduce training and support while increasing adoption, usage, and confidence.
- Develop software applications and deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ensures that development standards are met.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience, preferable in MorphX and X++.
- Experience in end-user reporting definition, development and platform support using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Performance Point.
- Experience with deploying, managing, and supporting a Team Foundation Server environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process and solution oriented abilities.
- Communication – Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative to problem solving.
- SCRUM – Able to work and communicate effectively in a fast-moving, agile development environment.
- Functional knowledge in MS Dynamics AX modules:
- Design to Market
- Prospect to Order
- Order to Cash
- Plan to Produce
- Procure to Pay
- Post to Close
- After Market Quality
- Experience in ERP Data migration.
- Experience in Enterprise Portal and SharePoint.
- Solid understanding of fundamental Business Intelligence and Data warehouse design and development methodologies and best practices.
ABOUT LANDSCAPE STRUCTURES
Since 1971, Landscape Structures Inc. has been the leading commercial playground equipment manufacturer in the world. Our employee-owned company is committed to making the world a better place with active children thriving in leading communities year after year, generation after generation. We encourage outdoor play that develops healthy kids and a sustainable world by creating innovative products that are environmentally responsible. Our mission from day one has been to enhance children’s lives by fostering and creating inspiring play experiences while honoring the environment.
Indeed - 19 months ago