Oversee employees and coordinates activities of Bakery department. Assists with baking and other areas of the department.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Observes employees to ensure departmental production procedures and standards are followed. Checks quality and consistency of finished product
- Upholds safety and security procedures. Monitors health code compliance, such as sanitation, temperatures, pull dates.
- Coordinates activities to achieve sales and merchandising plan for department.
- Participates in baking product, Oversees and participates in product presentation and merchandising. Leads by example, trains and encourages personnel.
- Assists with physical inventory periodically (13 tomes a year). Assists with orders to buying office for equipment, products, and supplies.
- Checks for proper maintenance and repairs for machinery and equipment.
Required Skills, Abilities, and Certifications.
- Education/Training: High School or GED preferred, Trade school preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food handling Card as required by local government
- Experience: Baking, Wrapping, and decorating
- Knowledge'Skills: Computer skills preferred
If hired you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States.