Well-established nationwide provider of superior property management services is seeking a highly motivated Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Maintenance Supervisor in the Phoenix area!
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position. Successful candidates will assist with the day-to-day maintenance operations of the apartment community, aimed at maintaining the company’s continued success.
Maintenance Supervisor duties include but are not limited to:
- Implementing and following maintenance programs, policies and procedures.
- Assisting in supervising and training maintenance staff.
- Assisting the Property Manager in budget adherence through cost and time saving suggestions regarding maintenance operations, inventory control and ordering of supplies with proper authorization.
- Performing maintenance requests, including A/C and appliance repairs or replacement within 24 hours in cooperation with the maintenance team.
- Assisting the Property Manager to coordinate all contract work and inspection prior to approval.
- Ensuring maintenance staff is well trained and that safety guidelines are followed.
- Participating in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
- Performing all other duties assigned by the Property Manager.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years’ experience in apartment maintenance supervisor
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge of working safely with power tools and electricity
- Basic skill on computer and internet
- General knowledge of building codes and laws applicable to the community (i.e. Freon recovery, electrical, plumbing, swimming pools)
- Position may require working on-call hours, as scheduled or as necessary
- Understand and abide by Fair Housing laws
- Strong skill in diagnoses and installation of split Air Conditioning/Electric Heat system
- Strong skill in diagnoses electrical, plumbing and appliances
- Possess own basic hand tool necessary for the Trade
- Ability to manage employees
- Must possess good service & communication skill
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill
- Trade / Vocational School
- Any NATE HVAC is a plus
- EPA type: Type 2 or Universal
Qualified candidates apply with salary requirements today!
Jupiter Communities has been providing multifamily community management and carefree living at its finest since 1999. Founded by Jupiter...