CoCENTRIX, Inc. is an industry leader in comprehensive Electronic Health Record and Care Coordination solutions for Health and Human Services. We are seeking a qualified BizTalk Developer to join our Technical Development team as a permanent employee working closely with others in a team environment. The candidate should have experience working with pure-messaging pub-sub design and development techniques, and have an understanding of basic development best practices.
Responsibilities will include the design, development and implementation of custom integration applications in a BizTalk 2010 and BizTalk 2013 environment.
Skills & Competencies
- 3-5 years of experience working with BizTalk.
- Working knowledge of BizTalk 2010 and 2013 preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working with the .NET Framework, C#, XML and SQL
- Strong working knowledge of HL7 and/or EDI
- Strong working knowledge of XSLT and XPATH
- Ability to create and support custom pipeline component
- Ability to perform BizTalk server installation and maintenance is preferred
- Working knowledge of BizTalk design and development best practices
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills with proven track record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience with CRM 2013 is preferred but not required. Sarasota, FL or remote position.
- Company subsidized health care
CoCENTRIX, Inc. is located in Sarasota, FL and delivers the most comprehensive Electronic Health Record and Care Coordination solutions for Health and Human Services. Our customers in 40 states utilize our products to improve outcomes, enhance efficiencies, facilitate collaboration, provide transparency and maximize revenues. CoCENTRIX CCP integrates CoCENTRIX CCM, a collaborative case management application, with CoCENTRIX EHR, an electronic health record, on a technology foundation that leverages Microsoft Dynamics CRM.