Come checkout Caliber Collision Centers!
We are recruiting experienced individuals looking for a challenging and rewarding career as Body Technicians and Estimator/Service Advisors for our busy Los Angeles area Centers
As a Caliber Associate you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide World Class Customer Service to all internal and external customers
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Caliber’s Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with associates, customers, vendors and clients.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments, insurance adjusters and customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient, effective, and profitable center
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- ICAR Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of the collision repair process
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
Indeed - 22 months ago